top of page
Visitor Visa UK - VNJ LLP

You can visit the UK as a Standard Visitor for tourism, business, study (courses up to 6 months) and other permitted activities. You may apply for a 6 month or 2, 5 or 10 year visitor visa

Graduate Visa UK - VNJ LLP

Applicants on a Student Visa who have completed their degree can stay in the UK for an additional 2 years to work or look for an eligible Skilled Worker position. PhD holders can stay for 3 years.

Spouse Visa - VNJ LLP

This visa is suitable if you and your partner are already married or have been living together in a relationship for at least 2 years before applying. The Fiancé(e) visa is for couples who are planning to get married or enter into a civil partnership before switching to the Spouse visa.

Indefinite Leave to Remain - VNJ LLP

Indefinite leave to remain (also known as 'settlement') is how you settle in the UK. It allows you to live, work and study in the UK for as long as you like or 'indefinitely'. You can use this to apply for British citizenship later on.

EU Settlement Scheme - VNJ LLP

Applicable mainly to EU citizens and their families, allowing the right to stay in the UK after Brexit via settled or pre-settled status.


Something else?

Does your issue relate to another area of immigration? Contact us to find out whether we can assist you.

Student Visa UK - VNJ LLP

The Student Visa route is open to individuals who are aged 16 or over and who wish to study on a further or higher education course in the UK. This includes undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. 

Skilled Worker Visa - VNJ LLP

The Skilled Worker visa is open to those who have an offer of an eligible job in the UK from a Home Office-approved sponsor. This route can lead to settlement and applicants can be joined by dependent partners and children. This is a common visa to switch to before your Student or Graduate visa expires.

Health and Care Worker Visa - VNJ LLP

A visa specifically for healthcare professionals seeking to come to the UK to fulfil a job offer which meets the various requirements. This route can lead to settlement after 5 years.

Naturalisation / British Citizen - VNJ LLP


If you are at least 18 years old and have been granted indefinite leave to remain or have acquired a right of permanent residence in the UK, you may be eligible to apply for British Citizenship by Naturalisation.

Schengen Visa - VNJ LLP

A short-term visa allowing entry to 26 Schengen countries for up to 90 days. Permitted travel for tourism or business.

bottom of page